Working on a project called OpenSTV in my spare time that implements different voting systems, such as the single transferable vote, instant runoff voting, Condorcet, and many others. I recently started a web service for ranked-choice voting called Opal that uses Google App Engine.
I am also an attorney, who specializes in intellectual property law. Note that I am NOT your attorney, and my answers and comments on any StackExchange site do not create an attorney-client relationship between us. I do my best to provide informative answers about the law, but I do not spend a lot of time on them, and therefore you should not rely on them for anything important, and instead you should consult your own attorney for legal advice.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 26 '11 at 8:28
Top Network Posts
- 140 For very high-net worth individuals, does it make sense to not have insurance?
- 117 Create List of Single Item Repeated n Times in Python
- 81 python assert with and without parenthesis
- 81 Using python "with" statement with try-except block
- 73 PYTHONPATH vs. sys.path
- 43 Using Python class as a data container
- 31 python subclass access to class variable of parent
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 26 '11