Working on a project called OpenSTV in my spare time that implements different voting systems, such as the single transferable vote, instant runoff voting, Condorcet, and many others. I recently started a web service for ranked-choice voting called Opal that uses Google App Engine.
I am also an attorney, who specializes in intellectual property law. Note that I am NOT your attorney, and my answers and comments on any StackExchange site do not create an attorney-client relationship between us. I do my best to provide informative answers about the law, but I do not spend a lot of time on them, and therefore you should not rely on them for anything important, and instead you should consult your own attorney for legal advice.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 26 '11 at 8:28
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 1212 gold badges4444 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Ask Different 275 275 22 gold badges33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 197 197 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 155 155 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 147 For very high-net worth individuals, does it make sense to not have insurance?
- 127 Create list of single item repeated N times
- 88 Using python "with" statement with try-except block
- 87 python assert with and without parenthesis
- 78 PYTHONPATH vs. sys.path
- 47 Using Python class as a data container
- 33 python subclass access to class variable of parent
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 26 '11