I'm a geek, a role-player and a biker.
I work for Diamond Light Source, developing open source scientific software for the UK national synchrotron facility. In the past I have worked in the robotics, mechatronics and laser micro-machining industries.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 14 '16 at 12:39
Top network posts
- 234 Why is 80 characters the 'standard' limit for code width?
- 110 How can I run the Pi on Solar Power?
- 102 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 90 What other hidden or inobvious RSS feeds are available on Stack Exchange and its sites?
- 87 Real differences between "java -server" and "java -client"?
- 85 Is it worthwhile to write unit tests for scientific research codes?
- 77 How can I extend the life of my SD card?
- View more network posts →