- I asked Cancel .ics import in Google Calendar a few years ago.
- It was closed a few months ago (I believed due to lack of research).
- I flagged it for reopening a few days ago (since it was clarified that lack of research is not a reason to close questions)
- I was told in the flag rejection message that I had to add some info, a mod commented what info I needed to add
- I added some info and the comments got removed (the mod comment + my response)
- but now the question is still closed.
What shall I do to have the question reopen?
Since the question received 2 downvotes since I flagged it, the question is now at risk of getting automatically removed, so I'm posting the meta question in hope I can get some clarify on what I shall do to have the question reopen before it gets automatically removed.