I asked How can I upload a file to a specific folder when adding files to an existing archive in the Wayback Machine via the web interface?. The answer seems to be no, it's not possible. One moderator closed the question with the reason:
Should questions asking about the existence of a feature that turns out not to exist be systemically closed or left open?
Other examples of questions asking about the existence of a feature that seems not to exist. I see that typically the questions are left open (I didn't select them based on whether they were still open):
- Is it possible to add icons to individual reports in a report module in CommCare?
- How do I view messages in a discussion group on a per-message basis (Facebook)?
- Change Pin Icons in Bing Maps
- How can I add a new recipient to a Facebook message?
- Is it possible to view change history of a Google shared calendar?
- How do I stop Facebook from suggesting my friends join my closed Facebook groups?
- Sort GitHub issues by title
- Can I stop all comments on Facebook posts on a page I manage
- Collapsible containers overlap when expanding
- How can I assign different colors to comments and nested comments in Google Docs?
- Sorting on a web-published Google Spreadsheet
- Shortcut key to delete single mail in a conversation in Gmail
- How to set timezone of Google Groups?
- Change RSS name for Yahoo pipe
- How to find out if I have been removed from a friend's Yahoo! Messenger's contact list
- Is it possible to create index page on Tumblr?
- How to get the lat/lon coordinates along a road?
- In Mint.com, can we run any SQL like queries?
- Access "old" Google+ Hangout from web browser?
- How can I create a online collaborative document where I only allow certain users to edit certain sections?