We have several questions about passing data from a double entry table to a simple table shape.
By double entry table I'm referring to something like this
By simple table I'm referring to something like this
- There are 52 posts that have the word flatten, 46 of them has google-sheets
- There are 10 posts that have the word unpivot, 3 of them are questions which 2 of them has unpivot (it hasn't a tag excerpt & wiki), both have google-sheets. The other question has excel-online.
There are other posts about the same "task" that neither unpivot or flatten were included. Below some examples:
- How to combine dynamic columns in Google Sheets while retaining data in other rows?
- Analyse multiple columns per row
- How to convert repeating rows into columns in Google Sheets
- Transpose multiple columns into single column
- How to sum a range columns from another google sheet
I'm wondering if we should make a mini-retag project starting by adding a tag excerpt to unpivot and / or select some questions as canonical.
Comments, thoughts, suggestions or concerns?