We have "yet another" question about "data transformation" in google-sheets that is about having a column filled with values separated by a character that should be split & transposed while keeping the relation integrity with the other values on the same original row.
The question is Format data inserted from google form in sheets (this question was deleted)
Despite that this question doesn't include at this time a description of the search efforts made by the OP, I think that this question could be marked as duplicate of another question, but...
IMHO opinion we already have a lot of related questions and I'm not sure which of them, if any, could be used to mark this question as a duplicate of (by question ID order):
- Google sheets split multi-line cell into new rows (+ duplicate surrounding row entries)
- How to split then combine data to rows
- Convert jagged array to 2D array in Google Sheets
- Convert the data from comma-separated cells into repeated rows
- Split multi-line (comma-separated) cell into new rows + duplicate surrounding row entries
- Split comma-separated cell in sheets while repeating other cell for all entries
Recently I got the gold badge for google-sheets but before using my privilege I would like to know if anyone have a suggestion or concern
Other related (just split without the keeping the relation integrity with other values on the same original row)
Related Meta Questions