We have "yet another" question about "data transformation" in google-sheets that is about having a column filled with values separated by a character that should be split & transposed while keeping the relation integrity with the other values on the same original row.
The question is https://webapps.stackexchange.com/q/135318/88163
Despite that this question doesn't include at this time a description of the search efforts made by the OP, I think that this question could be marked as duplicate of another question, but...
IMHO opinion we already have a lot of related questions and I'm not sure which of them, if any, could be used to mark this question as a duplicate of (by question ID order):
- Google sheets split multi-line cell into new rows (+ duplicate surrounding row entries)
- How to split then combine data to rows
- Convert jagged array to 2D array in Google Sheets
- Convert the data from comma-separated cells into repeated rows
- Split multi-line (comma-separated) cell into new rows + duplicate surrounding row entries
- Split comma-separated cell in sheets while repeating other cell for all entries
Recently I got the gold badge for google-sheets but before using my privilege I would like to know if anyone have a suggestion or concern
Other related (just split without the keeping the relation integrity with other values on the same original row)
Related Meta Questions