I'd like to understand why two edits I made were rejected to understand better when, what and how to edit.
- Added to an answer a clarification from one of the comments to that answer
- What should be the behavior about such things? In that case, it was a short explanation I copied from the comments, on how to do what the OP asked about.
- Added a notice that the site referenced to in the answer ceased to exist
- Was this notice redundant in general, or the way it was done?
- What should be done if an answer is no longer relevant since the service no longer exists? I know that on question it means that they probably should be deleted.