I draw your attention to the speed tag.
Currently, there are 11 questions. There is, of course, no tag wiki or excerpt.
The questions are on a variety of topics.
- 2 are closed webapp recommendation questions asking for a fast dictionary and a broadband speed test
- 1 is about speeding up Gmail search
- several are about YouTube, either playing videos at different speeds or about video quality on high-speed connections
- 1 is about the limits on tests at a connection speed utility
- 1 is about improving performance on a large number of complex formulas in Google Sheets
I suggest this is the very definition of a "meta tag".
Using the guidance here
- it does not describe the contents of the question and it is definitely ambiguous
- the concept is only very tenuously related to the topic of this site
- it doesn't seem to add any meaningful information to the questions it's on; certainly there is no expert on "speed"
- its meaning varies depending on context
It should be burninated.