This is a clean-up task which'll never end.
There is a regular job that removes tags that are only on 1 (or fewer) questions. What this means is that any question with one of these "orphan" tags suddenly has no tags, so the system applies the pseudo-tag untagged to it. This makes it hard to discover the questions.
Here are ways to help with this clean-up effort:
- First and foremost, tag the question with the tag for the web application to which it is referring. (If it's not referring to a specific web app, it may be too broad and not on-topic here.) If it's for a web application but the tag doesn't exist, see if there are other questions for that web app. If so, the tag should be created.
- To keep a tag around even if it's only on one question, be sure that it has a tag wiki excerpt (including guidance on when to use the tag here) as well as a description.
- If it's otherwise a good question, but needs editing, do so! If people are finding questions about a web app here, they'll ask more questions about it, then it won't be difficult to keep an appropriate tag.
- Even better, if you find an untagged question that you can answer, do it!
- If a question is off-topic here (too broad, about programming, etc.) vote to close, and, if appropriate, vote to delete.