I draw your attention to icons.
On the (currently) 10 questions with that tag...
- 1 is about emoji in Gmail subject lines
- 2 are about emoticons in Facebook
- 3 are about icons in Trello
- 1 is a request for an icon generator
- 1 is about icons in Yahoo! Mail
- 1 is a request for an icon search service (closed)
- 1 is a request for sources of icons
This really seems to be a "meta-tag" to me. It can't be the only tag on the question, and it means different things to different people. I really doubt anyone is going to follow that tag so that they can answer questions in it. What's an "icon" expert, anyway?
(For reference: Stack Overflow Blog: The Death of Meta Tags)