The tags and would seem to be natural synonyms. The shorter version is on more questions, but I much prefer the full name. But, either way, I think one should be a synonym of the other.


I've created the synonym with as the master.

They can be swapped over if there's demand for that.

Once we have agreement over which way the synonym should go they can be merged.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .